Social Security Benefits Lawyer – Orland Park, Illinois
YOU NEED AN EXPERIENCED LAWYER AT THE SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING
If your initial Social Security disability claim was denied, you should have come to this Web site in search of an experienced lawyer to assist you with an appeal to reverse the denial and obtain your benefits. At Sokol & Mazian, this is a large part of what we do for select claimants whose cases we believe have merit. Ronald Sokol is experienced and will represent you in your appeal of the denial of the SSDI or SSI benefits. He will represent you before the administrative law judge (ALJ) who is assigned to try your case.
SSDI or SSI Benefits
NECESSITY FOR COMPLETE RECORDS
It is important to have the right and complete information ready when making an application or appealing a denial of Social Security disability benefits. It is important therefore to the have the support of a strong advocate who is well experienced in the claims appeal process and SSA medical requirements
SHOULD YOU HIRE A LOCAL ATTORNEY VS. THE “NATIONAL TV LAWYERS”??
- Because we are local we have appeared before many of the Administrative Law Judges who will try the case
- The national firms tend to hire lawyers with less experience.
- We also are familiar with many of the local doctors, hospitals and their staff who may have provided service to a claimant.
- BECAUSE we are LOCAL we can HELP you prepare for YOUR hearing!! We offer you personal service and attention at a convenient location, close to your home.
We are ALSO conveniently located close to the local SSD hearing office in Orland Park IL and the Palos Hills & Joliet Social Security claims offices.
Contact us to Schedule a Consultation After Your Claim Has Been Denied
Ronald Sokol will help reverse your previous denials Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) hearings. If he is retained to represent you, he will guide you smoothly though the following steps:
- He will review the complex rules and regulations with you which may help explain why your claim was denied.
- He will help you request a reconsideration of your initial claim for SSDI or SSI benefits.
- He will help you decide what additional medical evidence to obtain and present.
- He will help gather that additional medical evidence to support your claim.
- He will guide your health care providers as they document what they observe and report about your disability.
- He will assist you in completing or correcting appropriate claim form, to avoid inaccuracy or inconsistency.
- He will write a brief emphasizing your most compelling evidence for the consideration of the Administrative Law Judge.
- He will prepare you and any of your witnesses to testify at the hearing.
- He will prepare to examine any government witnesses, including doctors and vocational experts requested by the Administrative Law Judge to testify at the administrative law hearing.
- He will request statements from additional witnesses as appropriate; from ·a vocational expert, for example.
Most importantly, Ronald Sokol will go into an administrative hearing prepared to rebut to the greatest extend possible the Social Security Administration’s adverse medical evidence that caused the initial denial of your right to SSDI or SSI benefits.
Please discuss your Social Security disability denial with, Ronald Sokol, who is an experienced Social Security Disability attorney. Please call or e-mail Sokol & Mazian for representation in Cook or Will County, before the Social Security Administration before the denial of your benefits occurs or to appeal the denial already received.